At the intersection of education and language is where I spend most of my time. I have been studying language for most of my life, and I have been teaching it since I was in high school. I became an Ontario Certified Teacher in 1992 with specialization in French as a Second Language and English. I am currently working on creating several courses (in both languages) that will help you to improve your ability to communicate clearly and effectively. I also offer services (in English) to do it with you or for you.
- Q. Do you want to make a good impression with your writing?
- Q. Do you want to avoid misunderstanding?
- Q. Are you writing for publication or educational advancement?
- A. You would benefit from the services of a copy editor.
- Q. Do you need to produce documents for your business, but don't have the time?
- Q. Do you have information to share, but aren't sure how to organize it?
- Q. Do you have a story to tell, but you don't want to do the writing yourself?
- A. You would benefit from the services of a ghostwriter.
I can help you to organize and write your story, or I can help you to improve what you've already written. I specialize in non-fiction, and my goal is to produce clean copy with a level of formality that is appropriate for the intended audience.
Visit the Writing Services page to get a detailed list of the services I offer.
Then send me a message to tell me about your project and let me know what you need.
Please fill out each field.